我站在门前,带上行李,背负着梦想,踏上寻梦之路~

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

Dreamland; Study epic:)

Dreamland?
Yeap. I wish I could in my honeymoon dreamland right now.

Dream for the questions for Chem & Bio :D

Physics.
The only subject I slept for 3 and the half hour.
Jus for dt PARTICULAR SUBJECT.
Feeling like killing myself nw. T.T

BUT

A lot thank you to Mr. Lim who reminded me to study past year. :)
There is 4 questions on paper 2 which are SAME as the past year!!!!!
Bulat bulat copy tau?

Im glad im a diligent girlXDD
I DID THE PAST YEAR~ woohoo~
God loves me more:)

Ohh ya.
Cute Shan Shen thanked me-.-
Because I asked him a ques b4 exam and..... it came out. Lol.

Addmaths.
I cheat. U cheat. Every1 cheat cheat~ :D
Lol. So paiseh><
Sum1 asked me, then I asked him backXD
Well, Thomas turned his whole paper for me to copy.
But I dunt even dare to copy-.-
Btw, thanks lah Thomas! :D

Nothing much with Addmaths I guess?
Leave blank here and there><

Remind sir not to mark paper 2 1st.
And yet he say he won't kek sim marking our paper.
The 1 who will kek sim is us-.-
Okay. This really boom.

Left BC, Chem, and Bio.
Kay. There's no more phy and addmaths left. Thanks god!

Exam really wrecked my life lah!!
My dear peaceful life:(

No comments: