我站在门前,带上行李,背负着梦想,踏上寻梦之路~

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holidays~ ;)

Came Tuesday.
Holidays start.

Erhem. Im not going to decribe what I will spend during my holidays. Just simply feel ur awesome holidays;)

GOING SARAWAK & TAIWAN SOON^^
I can feel my heart is really looking forward. *beeping

Sarawak.
Going with my cousin.
Miss those seafood I had in Sabah.
Maybe there will be nice seafood in Sarawak too.
Who knows? :)
AHH. I JUS HOPE DT I COULD SKIP THESE DAYS
AND OPEN MY EYES
AND FINALLY IM ON THE PLANE!!!

Imma not rich.
Taiwan is a reward fr getting 8A's frm my Ergu.
Kay. I'm not showing off.
But
I just feel like I'm the luckiest girl in this universe.

I'm gonna have my shopping thereXD
Thanks to my beloved daddy for giving each of us RM 1000 to Taiwan.
This is great!!!!! Don't you think so?

Mummy said this to me: Im sure u will gain weight after coming bec frm Taiwan.
Aha, Dear mummy, Don't you know ur beloved daughter hoping to gain weight? SHE IS SO DAMN THIN LAH.
Taiwan is just the RIGHT place for me!!! But not fr youXD


DEAR BROTHER IS COMING BACK!!
I miss him so damn much eh.
Gor is buying me coach><
Seriously. Banyak terkejut.
He earned much maybe;D
18 Dec. Im pointing at you;)
Imma going to fetch you at Changi National Airport, Singapore.
Daddy said we will stay in Johor;)
So guys,
Thissss yr BBQ I'm going!!!! Wahahaha><
SO WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!
;D

I just dun know why each time I on my fb, the first thing i'll do is to view your profile.
I wanna know more about you.
As long as it's about you.
I wanna know. I think i'm crazy =).
Kay. I'm in love. Seriously.
Dunno when where why. XD
Just that someone steal my heart and dowan give me bec;)
So dear
Don't worry, I will be ur girl =)
Love you. ;P

This will going to be an awesome holidays for me.
I'm loving it!

When rain drops, I know there is rainbow=)

No comments: